Friday, January 15, 2010

Blue nails in pregnancy?

hi, i have a strange problem which although causes me no actual discomfort it is becoming alarming. I am 16 weeks pregnant and for the last month or so i have have been having a few problems with my hands. The nails and palms of my hands seem to turn grey/blue now and then and not usually when they are cold, and i have now started experiencing numb hands in the night when i am sleeping on my back. i am going to go to my doctor next weeks but was just wondering if anybody could shed any light for me? thanks.Blue nails in pregnancy?
First if this happens again I would go straight to the E.R. When ever you have your nails hands lips turning blue it is a sign of lack of oxygen. Since you are pregnant I would take no chances. Blue nails in pregnancy?
I'm 26 weeks pregnant, and mine have been doing this too, for a while. I'm not 100%, but I think it is the increased levels of estrogen and other hormones. Maybe the same reason every vein in my body is getting darker too?
it sounds like a blood circulation issue. i would go to the doctor asap... because there is no way of knowing if your cirulation issues are affecting your baby!!!
Thats a sign of bad circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment