Sunday, January 17, 2010

My left arm and hand are numb and my finger nails are blue.I do not feel sick or cold.what could it be?

This could be any neuro problem or circulation of blood is not proper. But in both cases-this should not be treated carelessly...and you should seek any appointment as soon as possible.





By the time doctor see you- you can give a warm treatment to your arm. See if warm water and gentle massage helps.My left arm and hand are numb and my finger nails are blue.I do not feel sick or cold.what could it be?
Hospital, now, GO! This is super serious. Stop reading answers and go. Blood isn't flowing to your arm the way it should be. You could lose your arm or die. Please get help now!My left arm and hand are numb and my finger nails are blue.I do not feel sick or cold.what could it be?
That doesn't sound good at all! I'd get to the ER!
It's most likely a blood clot up around your shoulder, get in and get a doctor to help you, at your ER... If that blood clot moves into your heart and then your brain, you could wind up dead..


Stop asking us and reading the answer, GO!!!!
It sounds like you have a circulation problem, I would go see a doctor.
i dont know but i would go to your doctor.
did you hit it%26gt;


get your *** to an emergency room!


dont tell us


get iN the car!!!
A heart attack.... please call 911.
I have to agree with everyone else here. I never heard of these symptoms. I would go to the Emergency Room of the nearest hospital, or certainly call your doctor now. I don't mean Monday morning. Call him at home right now. Best of luck to you. I hope it turns out to be just a vitamin deficiency or something minor a pill can fix. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment