Friday, January 15, 2010

What kind of nails do i get if i have a blue prom dress?

I would get a nice french mani with some blue color designs on right and left fourth finger to match your dressWhat kind of nails do i get if i have a blue prom dress?
Since you are going to wear a special dress for a special occasion it is probably best to get a french manicure. It is understated elegance which is the look you want for this special occassion.


Btw, have a lot of fun at your prom.





ta,ta, Beadlady5 :o)What kind of nails do i get if i have a blue prom dress?
If you have acrylic nails, I recommend pink and whites. That was always my favorite when I had fake nails. If you are just getting a manicure, I'd recommend a simple french. It's always classy and matches everything.
I got a full set, with the color blue painted on, and a design on the fourth finger for each hand =]
I have to go with a french manicure. Maybe with some blue rhinestones on certain fingers.
A french mani will look classy and not too overpowering
get a french manicure! it can go with basically anything
just get a french manicure bc it's not flashy or fake and i love them and i know u will too!
french all the way, clean, classic, and girly :)
Neutral.If you want color use white or yellow!
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment