Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm going to a dance and wearing a light blue dress, what color should I paint my nails?

french manicure goes with anythingI'm going to a dance and wearing a light blue dress, what color should I paint my nails?
black makes everything pretty :)I'm going to a dance and wearing a light blue dress, what color should I paint my nails?
light blue or silver
there are lots of different shades of ';light blue';, but a shiny (not glittery, just shiny) red shade with more of an orange-y undertone and less of a blue-y undertone will make both your dress and your nails stand out!
hhm... if you're not extremely white then hot pink looks good on everyone, and would go so well with the color of your dress...





or if you want something simpler, french tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment