Sunday, January 17, 2010

I just had surgey where they put a plate put in my leg. is their a reason why i have blue nails?

please dont tell me i need to see my doctor... i know i should and i will. i just would like you smart people to give me your opinion.





2 other factors you should know but i am not sure if they have to do with it:


i have epilepsy and had a bad seizure recently where i went into tachycardia.


my dad punched me in the chest saturday.





...but my foot is kinda discolored too.


i know that blue nails means poor circulation. but today my chest hurts and i feel major nausea.I just had surgey where they put a plate put in my leg. is their a reason why i have blue nails?
so that means u have cyanosis that doesnt mean a big deal unless u have severe pain,paralysis,abnormal sensations ,weakness





blue nails are caused by 2 factors when ur heart and lungs dont do their jobs efficiently and when u have circulatory problems like decreased blood flow....in that case u will have just onew leg/hands affected





if u r very old and have chest symptoms be free to consult ur doc if u have breathless feeling





where u having a blue color from birth?see ur doc list is long of conditions causing blue color and sorry without seeing u doing some tests maybe noone can say what causes ur conditionI just had surgey where they put a plate put in my leg. is their a reason why i have blue nails?
This is serious. Go Check in.


Go back to a vascular doctor TODAY!
Better see a medic now urgency is of prime importance to avoid displeasures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment