Sunday, January 17, 2010

Black & blue Nails?

Last summer, my children stepped continuesly on both of my big toes causing black and blue. The black %26amp; blue never went away. I tried clipping way down on the nails to scrape the dried blood out. About a week later went to podiatrist. Turns out there was clear puss coming from the nails. I never noticest, it never bothered me. Anyway I still have the same problem. The nails keep trying to grow, but they don't seem to be adhearing to the nail beds, so I keep cutting the, down and I can feel the soft infected party of the nail bed. Some whhite puss came out but not much. I put peroxide on them and antibiotic ointment w/ a bandaid. Any other suggestions. I am loosing my mind.Black %26amp; blue Nails?
Go back to your podiatrist and ask them what you can do...I dont think they should be left as they are and i'm surprised your podiatrist didn't give you any advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment