Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am frequently cold, i sometime end up being too cold that my hands are frozen then my nails turn blue .why?

Call your doctor and make an appointment. Ask for blood profile. Sounds like you have a thyroid problem. You feel cold and people around you feel comfortable, you are tired, want to sleep in, in the morning. I take thyroid tablets and I ran out last week, and I put off getting my prescription refilled, and I had this. I had forgotten how cold I could feel. This is easily corrected.I am frequently cold, i sometime end up being too cold that my hands are frozen then my nails turn blue .why?
Poor circulation. There are alot of causes though. You should see a doctor if its that severe. You could have other health problems that it could be a sign of. Your nails should never turn blue because your cold. See a doctor.I am frequently cold, i sometime end up being too cold that my hands are frozen then my nails turn blue .why?
it is a condition , can't remember what it is called. but what happens is all the blood goes to the core of your body to keep it warm ,which leaves your limbs cold, not a serious problem
i have this too its really bad circulation, i cant for the life of me remember what the name of it is. its a pain in the bum especialy in winter..just have to wrap up cosy i suppose. nothing to worry about
if your an eskimo you shouldnt run around naked outside
Go to the doc ...
You should stop putting on that blue nail polish...
Because your old and cant pay your heating bills.
have you got sickle-cell trait?
get yourself some warm kit quick! Wear some gloves!! A visit to the docs might be in order,for a check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment