Friday, January 15, 2010

Are there any other brand of nail polish that have a color similar to OPI's No Room for the Blues?

i really like the OPI nail polish ';No Room for the Blues'; but i cant but it in any drugstores. I was wondering if anybody knew of any other brand of nailpolish that a color similar to it.


Thanks!Are there any other brand of nail polish that have a color similar to OPI's No Room for the Blues?
Try Sally Hansen blue me away! I'm wearing it on my toes and it looks so pretty! And it was only $3 at Walgreens.





Here's a pic:


http://www.polishedbeautyblog.com/2009/0鈥?/a>Are there any other brand of nail polish that have a color similar to OPI's No Room for the Blues?
They have a lot of different colors at sephora, and I think they are only $3. It's a small container but that's a good deal for Sephora products.
I DON'T KNOW GO AND BUY ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment