Sunday, January 17, 2010

My nails are turning blue when it's cold, what shall i do? am i sick?

Blue nails means cyanosis which indicates poor blood circulation. When it's cold, your fingers could be getting so cold that they become numb and slows your circulation in them. Move your fingers around as much as possible to keep circulation good.My nails are turning blue when it's cold, what shall i do? am i sick?
No you are not sick. I do not know why your nails are turning ';blue'; because my hands always turn red in the cold. It's natural because the circulation is altered.My nails are turning blue when it's cold, what shall i do? am i sick?
doctor!
it has to be really cold to do that. put on some gloves insulated with wool. that will warm your hands and get the circulation going again. try it even if it's not that cold....good luck, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment