Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would it be ok to paint my nails dark blue?

I have this O.P.I. dark blue nail color (I forget what it's called, it's a tiny bit lighter than Russian Blue, and it's from the India collection). I want to paint it on my nails tonight. The only big reason is that it's the tree lighting, which is like a HUGE social scene, I mean, everyone is there. Idk, I just want to paint my nails for it. Would blue be considered ';loser';-ish? (BTW, I have fair skin and I'm cutting my nails short)Would it be ok to paint my nails dark blue?
I don't think anyone will really take notice to your nails at an event like that, but I do like dark blue nail polish. Navy is really in this fall, and it looks great on fair skin (as opposed to black). I think it would have been kind of lame if it were a generic blue (not to mention un-seasonal), but rich blues are perfect. Also, I love O.P.I's India collection! They have the most gorgeous colours.Would it be ok to paint my nails dark blue?
I personally think it's the right time of year to get away with the darker colors. The dark purples, blues, etc. It will be dark out so I'm sure it wouldn't be a big deal. I don't think the color would be ';loser';-ish as you said. Sounds like a color I would wear myself.
pshaw. i wear every color nail polish (once i painted little rainbows on my nails). i think that any color nail polish is only loserish if you think it is. i say go for it!
definitely wear it!





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yeahh you should wear it.


never hurts to be different.


im always painting my nails and they be crazyy.


right now i got pink and purple patterns.lol.


people love them cuz it's different.=)
No-darker tones like navy are very trendy. Make sure you use a base coat so that the dark polish doesn't stain your nails.
If you like the color, wear it. if you are outside, it is gonna be DARK so nobody will see.
Certainly. I have seen that color on women and I like it.
that would look great, but remember to put a base coat on first bc yoo dunt want it to stain ur nails=]
Its fine! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment