Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toe nails are purple/blue-ish!?

help! im on the soccer team at my school and season has started. I got new soccer cleats and everything i have for this year is all new. Next week i have a soccer game, but 2 toenails on my feet are VERY purple. 1 is on the left foot the other on the right. My mom says it might be because my shoes/ cleats are too tight but i dont feel them tight at all. they have been purple for about maybe a month or so and im not sure whats wrong there are no other symtoms such as headaches or easy brusing or any of tht. They dont hurt at all, but they did when i first got them. Please help idk wht it is!!!Toe nails are purple/blue-ish!?
Poor circulation of capillaries.





You need some bioflavonoids tablets with vitamin C (at health food store)





Depending on your age you could add horsechestnut. DO NOT take this if you're a teen without the advice of a herbalist or naturopath. Horsechestnut could be dangerous if you're under 21.Toe nails are purple/blue-ish!?
you're very welcome. I had 2 toes that were purple at one point, not just the toenails. Try to drink orange juice and lemonade and add vitamin c with bioflavonoids Good luck!

Report Abuse



I would see a doctor it doesn't sound too good to me! Sounds like a blood flow problem1
I don't know whats wrong with you,





but i advise you to go see a doctor....





good luck





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment