Sunday, January 17, 2010

Poll: Should I paint my nails pink, blue, or purple?

Hot pink


Light blue


Light purple





Which one?? :DPoll: Should I paint my nails pink, blue, or purple?
mix them all togetherPoll: Should I paint my nails pink, blue, or purple?
PURPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! haha its different and coool!!! or do pink blue pink blue haha that would be cool! (if there light shades_ lol.......you shoukld put a smiley face with a sharpie on thenm haha they look so cute! ha i didnt it for fun today and i was like hm this is cool looing lol....make sure u put the smiley on top on the nail polish lol.....ps purple is my fave color lol...r u getting them dont or doing them your self?


well good luckkkk hope they turn put niceeeee...r u doing them for a special occasion (sp?) %26gt;?


oh and if u live where its





wintery outside: blue


fallish/wintery/cold: purple


warm like if u live in florida: pink


texas: pink and blue


colorado: blue


maine: purple








going to a wedding: pink


for fun: purple


chool dance: purple





WINNER:::: I would say PURPLEEEE





hahah hope i helped...it was kinda long butt yaa haha





XOXOXOX carolineeeee!!!





: )


pss im doing mine purple right now ha





bi!
I personally would not do any of those. They are very dated - especially for the holidays.


I'd do a 2 color job like a french manicure, but ith different colors. Black bas with white tips and smaill silver glitter line between, or black base with gold tips and silver glitter line, or black base with bright red tips with silver glitter line.
Those are all my favorite colors!





But I would go with Light purple, makes it cute looking. (:





light blue would be nice too, but not too pale as to make it look whiteish.
What are you wearing today/tomorrow ?





Go with whichever looks best.





I think light purple goes well with alot of colors ; )
Hot pink
Light blue with pink and purple dots.
i think you should be different and paint them blue! Everyone has pink and purple, be original(:
hmm hot pink ! be adventureous nd wild !
Navy blue. Perfect for the season. Keep your nails short when wearing dark colors.
Pink. Sexxy....
I would paint them pink.
I think you should go with the light purple. It's a nice color.
the new style is more that one color so i would say purple on ur ring finger and pink on the rest
Hot pink.
Hot pink
PURPLE!! :';%26gt;
Purple
Hot pink of course!
Light purple, its a good fall color
HOT PINK
Light Purple, :)
Light purple! :]
Light purple!!
How about all 3 colors! :)
White.
All the colors
Light purple would be a cute color! xD
light purple. :D
hot pink.


i like using neon colors, they really stand out.
hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment