Sunday, January 17, 2010

Should i paint my nails blue or pink?!?

okay, sooooooo.....im having a terrible time deciding to go with the aqua blue, or the tickle me pink. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :] i want my boyfriend to approve.Should i paint my nails blue or pink?!?
tickle me pink is a fav of mine!! hahaShould i paint my nails blue or pink?!?
OMIGOD what does this have to do with rodents? unless you are one.......WAIT thats an insult to the rodent family! GOD do you your boyfriends approval?! If he loves you, he should love you for who you uniquely are!


Seriously, you shouldnt have to wear a colour he approves of. Be yourself....which colour do YOU like?


Guys like unique gals, not some creepy clone who wears ugly brown shades just cos he likes that colour!
Who cares what your BF thinks or approves! Learn now, and pick a color you like. Personally, I'd go with Devil Red or Purple Passion... but that's just me... and I don't look for anyone's approval in what I wear or what color my nails are.





I won't bother asking why this is in the rodent section. I guess your BF treats you like a rat.
pink - that's more boyfriend-ish





but for like a night with your best buds i'd do blue
Pink it is more feminine.
Pink and this is the wrong section.
Depends on what you're wearing... yea and why are you in rodents posing this question?
Tickle me pink. But what does this have to do with rodents.....?
Tickle Me Pink Deffoo Babbee!!
Um, Why Is This In The Rodent Section? Ha Ha.


Tickle Me Pink
pink def.
pink
blue
blue
are you painting your rodents nails or yours?
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment