Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, what color should i paint my nails?

awnser pleaseI have blonde hair and blue eyes, what color should i paint my nails?
Black or any other dark colorI have blonde hair and blue eyes, what color should i paint my nails?
I have this friend who has blonde hair and blue eyes, and navy blue looks really good with her complection. Also, cool blue. (that's a color name.)





Blue will compliment your eyes so yeah. Black doesn't look half bad either.
Red!
a deep blue is the color this season
I'm assuming you also have pretty pale skin like most Nordics. I would go with a pale baby pink, almost nude, which won't make your skin look pale in comparison. French tips are always good, also. If you're bent on a dark color, do a warm jewel color like magenta or cranberry.
I have light blonde hair, and I always go with reds for the cooler weather, it's festive, and sexy !
something translucent blue with sparkles in it would be Fabulous!
coralll blueee
Either Pale Pink or a rich warm pink, to complement your eye color.

No comments:

Post a Comment