Friday, January 15, 2010

My hands, fingers, and nails are stained blue?

I was trying to get blue ink out of my pencil bag, but I stained all of my hands. I got most of it off with soap, but my actual nails are still blue! How can I clean my stained blue fingernails?My hands, fingers, and nails are stained blue?
Sounds silly, but if you brush your fingernails with whitening toothpaste (like cheap UltraBrite) it should get rid of the stain. This works for yellowed fingernails, too.My hands, fingers, and nails are stained blue?
Hairspray


Baby oil


Alcohol
fingernail polish remover helps. Don't get the super cheap kind. get the stuff the people at manicure and pedicure places use. Or save yourself that trip and get a manicure, then you'll have pretty nails, cuticles, AND hand skin! Hopes this helps!!!


Luv,


Mypupinky
just cover it with nail polish for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment