Friday, January 15, 2010

Whats the blue stuff they put on at the nail salon to stop bleeding?

i just got a manicure and when the lady was cutting my cuticles i started bleeding on 3 fingers. i think i was butchered. when she saw the blood she dropped this blue liquid on them and they stopped bleeding, but it stung for like 10 mins after that. now theres brown blood spots visible under my skin. im afraid i am going to get an infection. one of the areas is already puffy and really hurts. i put neosporin on them...is there anything else i can do? and what is that blue stuff she used?Whats the blue stuff they put on at the nail salon to stop bleeding?
It's nail glue. It stops the bleeding right away by sealing it with actual glue.Whats the blue stuff they put on at the nail salon to stop bleeding?
You better see a doctor. I never go to those nail salons because of sanitation reasons. I read the newspapers and they say that those salons fail in sanitory tests.
I sometimes use Seabreeze, but I never heard of the blue stuff. I get pedicures all the time and I never had a cut thank god, but I have been buzzed getting my acyclic nails done, but she never put anything on them. The cut cuticle hurts so much. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment