Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wat happend if u got blue ink on your nails?

i got my nails done, and i waz writing with a pen . i got bored and decided to breaka pen. the ink went everywhere it was on the wall to , and on my boyfriends clothes.omg i ma gonna get killed 4 that, anyway . as i said my nails just got done, and now ink is on it. i tried 2 wash it off wit soap, i tried everything, and it is notcoming off, now i have blue nails and my boyfriend think it looks nice. i told him it wont come off,and he freaked. it wont come off. plz helpWat happend if u got blue ink on your nails?
Try some hydrogen peroxide- it whitens nails. There's some you can get at a beauty supply store like Sally's that is pretty strong- it's called developer and it comes in volumes. Try a 20 or 30 volume and it should ';bleach'; the stains. This should work, I've used it to remove hair color from my nails many times.Wat happend if u got blue ink on your nails?
I think, you should take the nail polish off and put another one on, yourself, or even in a salon. (sorry about the freshly done nails...) Try wiping it with alcohol first though.
dont worry.... it will eventually gone as you take a shower and frequently wash your hands
Um....interesting story there. It will come off, don;t worry. (that is...if it is a REGULAR pen)
nail polish remover
It will wear off completely in a few weeks, relax, no permanent damage done.
if they are acrylic nails I wish you luck....to a mr Clean magic eraser....it might work but you will need to have them buffed out or take of the nail polish with non acetone and repolish
i would have to cut my fingers off,wouldt you?
then your nails would be blue

No comments:

Post a Comment