Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why my nails go blue?

Hi people, when i feel cold (which i do all the time) my nails and lips turn to blue... and i often feel cold really easily.. my hands and feet are really cold most of the time.. sometimes i'm thinking that i am a living dead... what do you think it is? bad blood sirculation?Why my nails go blue?
Anytime the nail bed is blue it is a sign of heart trouble, please get this checked out.Why my nails go blue?
Pleurisy or anemia.
Poor circulation--see a doctor.
Sounds like circulation problems. Your body is redirecting the blood flow to areas that need it more.
It should be heriditary or just like you said it's bad blood circulation.But I wonder why is only happening when you feel could.
Yes bad cirulation and you need to see a doctor.
You have bad circulation, possibly caused by anemia.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment