Friday, January 15, 2010

So I am getting my nails done today and my favorite tow colors are baby blue and pink how should i get 'em

I need answers from some1 who knows color combinations.I am trying to get 'em for a special occasion.So could some1 help me NOW cause.I need to no by 2:00. ThanksSo I am getting my nails done today and my favorite tow colors are baby blue and pink how should i get 'em
Do everyother nail blue and pink. Or one hand blue and one hand pink.So I am getting my nails done today and my favorite tow colors are baby blue and pink how should i get 'em
I like blue solid with a pink stripe down the middle.


Yummy.


Or dots! Blue with pink dots! Yah!
umm i'm a guy but Ill try here lol I say u get you nails done in pink and have a little blue flower put on each one :) wow that was fun
I would paint your nails baby blue then get a pink design on top of the blue.
Uh, maybe have a bit of baby blue and some pink in there...sounds like you might like that.
k pink w. blue design. But u should get a french instead.
okay dont get colors get a french mani and french pedi.... thats the best for a special occation... its only like $5.00 more
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment