Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hellow iam an indian boy malayalee.iam a true nail polish lover especially silver nail polish with blue tint?

would you indian girls like that.do you support boys wearing nail polish and makeup.i wear it on my all toes on my legs and all fingers on my two hands iam very fond of silver nail plish with a blue metallic tint i love it on my hands.i also wear kajal and payal mascara ,lipstick i also uses shining bindis and henna on hand and legs in home and in teachers classes i use a high heel sandal and a salwaar kameez and i am a mohiniyattam student i also had studied kuchipudi.why women only use theese .is there any problem using theese and iam not gay and also women uses mens material.all my girl friends loves this they appreciate doing this we also share our makeupHellow iam an indian boy malayalee.iam a true nail polish lover especially silver nail polish with blue tint?
You'll have to ask Indian females that. This is Yahoo Answers, its not just Indian. The majority on the English version are actually from the U.S.





I suggest actually going to an Indian site to ask. And ask in your native language because I can't really understand your English.Hellow iam an indian boy malayalee.iam a true nail polish lover especially silver nail polish with blue tint?
Just asking, are u sure ur not gay? i don tthink i owuld want a boyfriend that wears more makeup then me...........
its no problem to do all that but u must have confidence to do all that

No comments:

Post a Comment