Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blue nails?

hott or not?Blue nails?
well dude i luv to have crazy nails so go for it dudeBlue nails?
Hott!


I always paint my nails unique colors, I think they look really good!


Definitely paint your nails blue!
it is all a matter of personal taste. do what makes you happy. personally i think any color other then natural is kinda trashy but that's just me.
totally cool! i have bright aqua ones right now!
stand out colours are cute! just depends of your skin tone and your outfit but stand out coloured nails are very trendy, but a lot of ppl go for the simply french manicure but it say HOTT%26lt;3 :P
i have blue nails right now i think any color is ok?
hott! i like a deep midnight sparkly blue!
Not for me - too unnatural. But it looks nice on other people if it's not chipped.
I like them, especially glittery. I think it's really funky and unique!
yeah but an aqua and a baby blue r the best

No comments:

Post a Comment