Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should i paint my nails tonight guys? [pink,green,blue,yellow]?

Help!!!!What color should i paint my nails tonight guys? [pink,green,blue,yellow]?
Why don't you make your nails have pink, green, blue, and yellow stripes?What color should i paint my nails tonight guys? [pink,green,blue,yellow]?
I thnik blue or green sounds pretty for today. If I were you I would go with green.
Pink! It's cute, fun, and flirty!
depends on what your nails are, but i say pink it is always bright, and it makes your toes look tan ahah
Match your shoes!
PINK =)
Blue. Blue is so toh-tally in right now.
Paint them pink and yellow. Every other nail is pink, every other nail is yellow.
yellow
It depends on the shade of the color like pink if its not to bright but a light pink is cute green sounds okay but nothin like neon green that is to bright and looks trashy. . . blue also sounds cute but nott o dark baby blue seems cute and yellow im not a big fan of yellow on the nails. . . i wont recommend it
definitly pink!!
yellow
if you resemble your avatar i would go with a real dark color...almost black.
it depends on what u r wearing though but pink is a sassy color though or u can do a sky blue or something like that good lick !!!!^^
yellow!


its a happy color =]
How about black?
Blue is in now but only navy blue or dark red
My nails are painted blue right now. So blue sounds good to me! Or else pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment