Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hey ok i have a baby blue and sprakley dress for my freshman formal wht should i do with my toes and nails?

sorry to say, but i think some of the people above me dont really know fashion sense much. i think it would be cute if you got french pedicure, and for your nails sparkly would be cute. thats my opinion and you dont have to follow it, but i think its cute.Hey ok i have a baby blue and sprakley dress for my freshman formal wht should i do with my toes and nails?
ok white tip with a baby blue line right where the white stops hook it up wit a baby blue line PEACE :)Hey ok i have a baby blue and sprakley dress for my freshman formal wht should i do with my toes and nails?
dark pink. blue and pink go awesome togather
French or pale pink!
FRENCH MANICURE!!


it suits every outfit :)


x
clear coat of nail polish on each, you don't want to over do it. and then some cute blue jewelry to go with the dress :)
FRENCH MANICURE.


it matches everything. :D
Wash them
make them turquoise!! that would look absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Navy blue

No comments:

Post a Comment