Friday, January 15, 2010

You're teacher paints her nails green, blue, or green? what do you think?

your teacher teaches subjects like history, psychology, and sociology.


odd or not really?You're teacher paints her nails green, blue, or green? what do you think?
i think shes an eccentric lady who might be fun to hang out with. or she might be eccentric in a bad way. Whatever they teach they should be qualified in.You're teacher paints her nails green, blue, or green? what do you think?
it does seem kind of unprofessional. i don't mind the colors but there is a certain time and place for that.
my teacher is a boy


my music teacher wear ed


and my other teacher dont wear
I dont care.


I would just say


Wow! That looks hot!
i think its cool. it'd be some form of connecting with the class..... go 4 it~~
i think nothing of it

No comments:

Post a Comment