Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*Ladies* Opinion on guys with midnight blue painted nails?

Okay one of my friends want to paint my nails and I don't want black so I was thinking midnight blue nails, I'm asian btw with black hair with a toned body (not super buff) like I look good with colored tank tops. Opinions if i should get my nails done or another color?*Ladies* Opinion on guys with midnight blue painted nails?
Goths or emos like that stuff, but personally it is awkward to see a guy with nail polish if he doesn't appear gay. I do not enjoy being around people who dress horribly, no that you do. I mean in the gothic/emo way.*Ladies* Opinion on guys with midnight blue painted nails?
well.


if i saw a guy with painted nails, i'd think he were gay.


so if you're not gay, i wouldn't do that.
I think it is pretty awesome..i love the color blue!





and nope..i dont care that you are a guy doing it...
this is the stupidest question ever..
I say go with NO NAIL POLISH.
wwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww
nail polish on guys is nastayyyy. :/ sorry, dude.
I don' t know why a man would paint his nails. How about clear?
What color does your boyfriend like? Did you even think to ask him?

No comments:

Post a Comment