Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My nails are blue!?

They're not stained blue, they actually look pale greyish-blue. It's blue on my nail bed, but not when the nail extends out. Is this a sign of a possible health problem?My nails are blue!?
That sounds like cyanosis. You might be having a problem with getting enough oxygenated blood to your extremities. I would go get yourself checked out at the doctor, asap.My nails are blue!?
It is a serious sign of a circulatory problem. See your doctor immediately !!!
Are your fingers cold?
it might be go c a dr
yes,it IS a health problem...you have HIGH BLOOD!
It sounds like you are lacking something. Are you having trouble breathing. When your nails turn blue it could be a sign that you need more oxygen in your system.
MAY BE YOU SHOULD CONSULT THE DOCTOR
i thnk u must use a nail remover..is'nt a health problem dear
I would investigate is anyway and if it isn't then i think your nails are awesome.
I would go and see your doctor to check to see if there is a problem. You could be lacking something in your system
It could be. You might want to do to your doctor or if you have an dermatologist
that doesnt sound normal seek some medical attention not to scare you or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment