Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am 22 , do u think its stupid at my age to paint my nails blue or green color?

i really like these colors :-)I am 22 , do u think its stupid at my age to paint my nails blue or green color?
Express yourself!!! Have fun %26amp; spend your time doin what makes you happy instead of worrying about what others think!I am 22 , do u think its stupid at my age to paint my nails blue or green color?
if you can pull it of definetly my friend who is 29 still pains her nails wikid bright colors
heck no, i'm 40 and i do it
Nop. It part of your body, your no body else sooooo if that the color you like, enjoy and keep going
I would only if it was like a reallllly pastel color...





But i like pinks and such..
Nope! Go for it! :)
yes be funky!
this is america u can paint them the rainbow color if u like
I say they're your fingernails, so do what you want!!!!!And thumb your nose those who wouldn't understand!!
Yes, if you paint the entire nail one color...mix it up...
no i paint mine with glitter and oranges an dthings and i'm 22. they r my nails- i don't care what people think. the only thing i wouldn't do is paint each nail a different color
You're an individual and no-one can take that away from you. Do what you like as long as you're not hurting anyone else.
it's not stupid at all do whatever makes u happy
Well, do make it look classy, I think sequins would be the limit. If you coordinate it with your outfit it can look nice, but natural manicures or light pink nails are best in my opinion.
Course you can, no reason why not. You could be 52 and still do that if it made you happy.
No not stupid at all. I'm 39 and while I have never worn green, I do have a blue polish that I love. I wear it on my nails and toes both.


Do what makes you happy. Dont worry about what others think.
Whoever thinks its dumb is probabley a guy, or some sort of butch. As long as you enjoy youself and paint them right you are fine.
No, it's not stupid. If you like those colors on your nails, then you should paint your nails. Don't listen to what others say, it's your life, do whatever you want.
Girl you do what you need to do, when you whant to*


you are old enough.
You are 22 years old


If you want to paint them orange of black or what ev...


You can.


Just make sure it fits your outfit or skintone
No, I don't think so at all! I mean, you're not exactly ancient and anyway they're your fingernails- do whatever you wanna do with them. Don't worry about what others think-if it makes you happy go for it!
no way!!!!


it's summer,you SHOULD be wearing those shades!
no not at all i am 28 and i have hot pink on right now. lol
Age has nothing to do with it! But there are times when colors like that are not appropriate.





I wouldn't wear blue or green (or purple, or sparkly, or other ';fashion-y'; colors) if:


...I were going on a job interview.


...I were working at a conservative business.


...I were meeting my fiance's mother for the first time.


...I were going to court.


...I were teaching, or needed extra respect.


...I were trying to gain people's financial confidence.





I WOULD wear those colors if:


...I were on vacation.


...I were hanging out with friends.


...I were trying to show people how fun I am.
Heck no, I paint mine in rainbow! I'm 23! Do what floats your boat!
Definitely not. If your a NYC girl... everyone is to busy to notice lol :P
I'm 20, get my nails done every 2 weeks RELIGIOUSLY, and sometimes get a ';mural'; that everybody just LOVES! Blue sky, yellow and orange sun, green grass and BEAUTIFUL yellow and orange sunflowers, so get whatever you want on those nails girl!! LOL ;)
i AM 27 AND STILL DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment