Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should I paint my nails black or blue?

Black.. yayShould I paint my nails black or blue?
Why not paint every other nail black -- and the in between ones blue? Or paint the nails on one hand black, on the other, blue.


Or do a French manicure with the main part of the nail black, the tips blue. (I'd skip the reverse. Black tips could have people thinking you simply haven't cleaned your nails!)Should I paint my nails black or blue?
black--- wayy cooler and luks awesome... try it with short nails though, it luks good, with long ones it makes ur nails luk like a witch's lol, no offense.





but if u want blue, use midnight blue --- it luks prtty gud 2


i guess u can keep long nails with that if u want... depending on the darkness





or u can mix them up nd, paint blue tips, or alternate the colors, thats wat i do sumtimes =)
well, what color blue?
blue. preferrably carolina blue.
neither


black used to be in but it has gone out


if you had to pick one i would say dark blue


but the best is dark red :)


but dark blue is fine!
do what i do


paint one hand one color


and the other hand the other color


=]
Hmmm.......I have to go with black.





Well, what color is the blue?





EDIT:::: Ooooh, go with the midnight blue! PrettY!
Alternate black and blue.
I like the idea of blue... it's different. Be different :-)
definatly the blue!
black....way cooler.


actually i like both colors.......but black.
Both!Black as a base coat and the blue on the tips!Good luck
alternate the colors...black then blue so on
I think blue is far more attractive.
black if your nails are short


blue if there longer





id say black though(:
the sexiest nails i have seen were painted yellow. That was HOT!
blue! that's the color i have right now!
both! alternating fingers
Paint it black like an emo granny.
Black is better
Black!
Black :)
both are glamourous..





i say blue.
blue
paint one hand black and the other hand blue
Why are you asking me? Do you lack the brain to exercise your free will?
black


i love that color.
BLACK... its in girl!
black!
black now go

No comments:

Post a Comment