Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have a blue prom dress, but i dont know what color to paint my nails? any suggestions?

Its like a turqouise dress but more blueI have a blue prom dress, but i dont know what color to paint my nails? any suggestions?
Silver always works well. Black is very in now too, but silver would be dressier. You could always do the french tips too, that's what I do.I have a blue prom dress, but i dont know what color to paint my nails? any suggestions?
I would say Silver or better yet. Get a clear polish that has glitter in it. That way it just looks like your nails sparkle. Just be sure to put on a thin coat not a thick coat. It looks more like a subtle sparkle then - rather than just like you dipped your fingers in a glitter box.
Maybe you could do your own french manicure. If you have trouble keeping a straight line on the tip of your nail, then put scotch tape on all of your nail except for the part you want painted.


Or a silver or a light pink might look well.
i would avoid painting them the same colour as your dress, go for something different. a french manicure always looks nice for formal events. have fun at your prom!!
I would get a french manicure with a thin blue line under the white that matches your dress
BLUE GOD DAMM IT!


IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!


MATCH THEM!
Why dont you paint them blue similar colour to your dress or have a french manicure
mabye silver
the same color ur dress or just get silver.
light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment