Sunday, January 17, 2010

Navy blue nails. Hot or Not?

hotNavy blue nails. Hot or Not?
hot!


navy is really cute :)Navy blue nails. Hot or Not?
nahhh





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think a little lighter navy color with a little bit of shininess to it is really pretty... however I am not so fond of the darker navy blues. but thats just me :]
not
hot
LOVE THEM :)
hot
Definitely hot.


You can glam it up by putting a small gem in the center of the nail. It will draw attention to your hands.


I think navy can go with practically every skin tone, and outfit.
Hot :) very nautical =D
hot;]


http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shopping/P鈥?/a>


^^^^^answer mine???^^^^^
HOT!


Such a nice shade for nails. Edgy, but not too gothic. Parfait!
Notice most females answered?





Navy blue is nice, of course, but every ones preference is different. I think Navy Blue would be really cute, but I love more bright colors on my girl friends, just bright pink, blue, etc.





But since everyone likes it differently, choose what color you want :)
i think they are kind of cute but i think baby blue is cute too you should go every other finger baby blue and the fingers you dont do baby blue you should do navy blue really hot right now but black is also in so do what you want
HOT!!!!


you should def go for it


=]
Short, rounded navy blue nails r IN (for school too). Try Chanel Blue Satin or, a cheaper alternative, OPI Russian Navy. I'm gonna paint my nails navy blue w/ OPI Russian Navy 4 the first day of skewl ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment