Friday, January 15, 2010

Should I paint my nails green or blue?

I have 2 nail polish colors and I don't know which one to use right now. emerald green or midnight blue? ThanksShould I paint my nails green or blue?
Midnight blue.:]





Hope this helped, and Good luck!!:]





Xoxo,


Meaghan;];]Should I paint my nails green or blue?
blue is good, only if you are under the age of 15, its a bit more childish, and not very mature. i would go for the emerald green, but make sure that you take your time applying it because if you dont do it well then it is gonna look childish because it is a color rather than a neutral. i love emerald green, so that is what i would go for
Midnight blue, so they can shine like your eyes.





Unless your eyes are green, then green so they can shine like your eyes...



do both! either do one nail blue then one nail green, or do one hand blue and the other green
emerald green
Blue is to much of a usual color, go for green.
emerald green!!! Always go with green! :)
Two of my favorite colors! I'd go with the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment