Friday, January 15, 2010

Recovering anorexic, how do I stop my nails going blue?

it makes me feel really cold inside and lightheadedRecovering anorexic, how do I stop my nails going blue?
Hello Liz. Have you spoken with the doctor or hospital which has been/is treating you for your anorexia? I think that is your first point of contact. I am not a medical person but it sounds like a circulation problem hence the coldness. Please contact a professional as soon as possible and get it resolved. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.Recovering anorexic, how do I stop my nails going blue?
See your healthcare provider as soon as possible. The condition is seen primarily in adolescents, predominantly in girls, and is usually associated with emotional stress or conflict, such as anxiety, irritation, anger, and fear. Which may accompany a major change in the person's life. Treatment consists of measures to improve nourishment, followed by therapy to overcome the underlying emotional conflicts, and good luck in your endeavor.
i think it's poor circulation


call your doctor and b honest (if you dont tell them everything, then they can't really help)

No comments:

Post a Comment