Friday, January 15, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear with both a black and a royal blue bridesmaids dress?

I am a bridesmaid in two weddings, two weeks apart. One dress is black, another is royal blue, and I am wearing open toe shoes with both of them. Neither bride has any preference about how we do our nails or makeup, so I'd like to get a pedicure once and wear the same color polish for both weddings. I plan to paint my fingernails myself with a matching color.





I was thinking that red would look best with those dresses, but then I realized that I would need to wear red lipstick to match (especially if I wore red finger nail polish). I'm rather pale and don't think I look good in red lipstick, and would prefer to wear a pink tone of lipstick. I suppose pink nail polish would look ok with both these dresses, but I still think red would look best. I don't want to do french tips because some of my toenails are short and I don't want to keep up a french manicure on my fingers.





What color nail polish and/or lipstick do you think would look best with both these dresses? Thanks :)What color nail polish should I wear with both a black and a royal blue bridesmaids dress?
Red would probably look good with both colors, and at the same time it might be a little bright for the pictures - probably safer to go with a more neutral tone, even if the red would look better. A pinkish or beige color should match both and not risk one of the brides saying, ';You painted your nails WHAT color?'; Some brides notice these things =D.





Good luck!What color nail polish should I wear with both a black and a royal blue bridesmaids dress?
Red lip-stick would look gorgeous! I would suggest you do a nude beige color polish on your nails.





鈾

No comments:

Post a Comment