Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have a ten year old blue heeler who has lost a nail on her front paw she seems to be in some pain?

What can I do to relieve some of her pain?I have a ten year old blue heeler who has lost a nail on her front paw she seems to be in some pain?
Is it bleeding? You might want to get some steptic powder if it is. Put her paw in a baby sock to keep her from picking at it.I have a ten year old blue heeler who has lost a nail on her front paw she seems to be in some pain?
Go consult with your vet. A blue heeler is worth the cost. Maybe even sell that computer of yours. You can still use the computer at the library.
one aspirin a day until it heals up. crush it up into her food
you'll need to bathe it in warm soapy water then wrap her paw, bathe it at least 4 times a day to help it heal..., that happened to my kelpie and I also put some dettol mixed with warm water on it aswell.
call or take her to a vet. Hope she gets relief soon! Take care
You need to get her to the vet. That can actually be dangerous. Infection can and probally will set in. She needs antibiotics asap. Trust me on this.
Take her to the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment