Saturday, January 2, 2010

Navy Blue nail polish is it in for fall or winter?

I recently bought a navy blue nail polish and was wondering if it is in for fall. Can any one give me their thoughts or opinions?Navy Blue nail polish is it in for fall or winter?
I personally think that navy blue nail polish is better for winter, but I think that it's perfectly fine if you wear it in the fall. Winter has more of a cool blues/whites/pale greens sense about it, while fall is more of the reddish colors. But whatever works for you! Have fun with the polish!Navy Blue nail polish is it in for fall or winter?
Darker colours are conventionally seen as more appopriate for winter and fall.





But if you like it - wear it whenever you wish!





I have very very very long (natural) nails - and I wear Revlon red whenever I wish too - summer or winter.





You shouldn't be a slave to fashion, only to yourself!
Winter.





It's not the season that counts, it's your outfit and skin tone!





But if you're the season type...





Winter:


Cold colors-


Shades of Blue


Purple


Black


Brown


Dark Green


White works too!





Spring:


*Any color! Flowers come in all colors! ;)*





Fall:


Warm Colors-


Orange


Brown


Tan


Yellow


Red





Summer:


Bright colors-


Metallic colors-


Pinks


Yellows


Oranges


Light purples


Light blues


Light Greens








Hope I helped!





:)
I don't know about you, but I am definitely going to be painting my nails this spring. Just a little tidbit about myself: I rarely paint my nails. But this trend is so fabulous, how could anyone resist? Alright, want to know? The color is .... NAVY BLUE.
I think it definitely is.


I wear navy blue in the fall and winter mostly of all !


Dark colours like navy, purple, indigo, stuff like that are all good options for fall and winter :)
Um . . deep dark colors are in .. so buying navy blue nailpolish isn't bad . But the color that's truly in for fall is a deep plum color nailpolish . Purple is the color for this season .
for fall, gold nail polish is more in. navy blue polish is great for winter (:








help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> thanks. have a good day!
Hey i think you could get away with using navey blue polish, lots of deep colours are in at the min deep reds, specialy plums and purples......i think ur safe through autumn and winter to use the same or similar colours!


:0)
I'd wear it during Winter as it's a darker color.


But that doesn't mean you can't wear it during fall, wear it when you want!


I wore navy blue nail polish last spring.





:)
winter.


it looks really preety in the winter.


fall colors: red, orangy, pale colors, and black
It'd work for both, but I think fall should get warmer colors. Chocolate brown is ';the'; color of the season, and dark reds/wines are good too.
I think it is good for fall too, so is a dark purple.





Blue is very pretty in the winter though!
winter
I think that it would look really good in the winter.
it could work for either. be sure to apply a top coat so it wont chip.
id say fall
It's for neither, unless your a whore then I'd say anytime.
ewww! I would never wear navy blue. It is not a girly enough color.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment