Thursday, January 14, 2010

This is my last week of 6th grade, and my school colors are gold and dark blue so are they ok to paint my nail

My nails these colors, I mean will it look ok?


Very gold


and


Lightish darkish blueThis is my last week of 6th grade, and my school colors are gold and dark blue so are they ok to paint my nail
I think it would look really cool. I have done this before. what you do is paint each finger a different color. but make sure you pick a gold and a blue that would look good together. I think you should go with a light blue and gold. have funThis is my last week of 6th grade, and my school colors are gold and dark blue so are they ok to paint my nail
It could look nice if done right.


Do the nail blue and tip gold it will look sharp. Try it first you have a week.
it will look ok do wat you want
i think it willl totally cool
Go to a place called ';Sally'; where you can get various colors that manicurists use. Paint the fingernails blue and then on top of that the tips color. It will look gorgeous
I think it will look good if you paint it in order (gold,blue,gold,blue etc.) Just in case have some nail plolish remover!
DONT PAINT


YOUR NAILS


GOLD.


BLUES COOL.
French manicure is always classic but Wet N Wild has a awesome blue polish that I always use It the darkest blue that they have use that and it will look great
Yeh that will probable look ok
Why not? Do what you wanna do
if your in sixth grade, sure
yea of course its supporting Ur school i would do it
Hey i think that it would look FANTABULOUS if you did the dark blue and then yellow stripes, something kind of like that!
Sure! You could do every other nail a different color, or one hand blue/one gold, or stripes, or little daisies...


Try adding a blue or gold accessory or piece of clothing every day too!
I love to paint my nails crazy colors, too - but I think a neutral color would be more appropriate for graduation...! Go ahead %26amp; paint your toenails the blue %26amp; gold, I think that would be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment