Saturday, January 2, 2010

How do I remove blue nail polish from beige carpet?

My friend and I were doing are nails in her bedroom, and her neighbor, a boy, 7, came in and wanted to paint something. We gave him a plastic thing and he spilled blue nail polish all over my friend's carpet. I really feel guilty though I didn't do anything. My friend is getting blamed and will probably be grounded for life. HELP!!!How do I remove blue nail polish from beige carpet?
This site has 3 methods recommended for nail polish removal:


http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/stain-鈥?/a>


Sounds like the first one, trimming it out of the carped, is probably NOT the method to use.


I have not tried the Oxy Clean paste, but the nail polish remover should work.How do I remove blue nail polish from beige carpet?
They have stain removal on the site below just check on some easy few steps..

No comments:

Post a Comment