Saturday, January 2, 2010

My four year old put light blue nail polish all over a dark burgundy wall.?

We rent this house and have to get the nail polish off asap. I'll try anything.My four year old put light blue nail polish all over a dark burgundy wall.?
might sound silly but i know this will work use nail polish removerMy four year old put light blue nail polish all over a dark burgundy wall.?
Magic eraser to remove and a touch-up of the original paint.
Depends on the paint. I'd still use nail polish remover. Use it on a q-tip and gently remove just the nail polish. If it is a very large area, use a cotton ball. I know it will take some time that way you but them have more control, and can stop if you see the paint starting to come off.
You have to repaint it. Nail polish will only dissolve in acetone, which will strip your paint. Repainting will only take an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment