Friday, January 15, 2010

My Toe nail turned black and blue i dont know how and now... Help Me Please i kinda in pain?

ok i went out one day in my dollies and then i came back my toe nail wer black and blue on my big toe. That was one month ago. its still black and blue now. So i have been lookin at it and when i pushed the nail a bit part of it went wobbly and a little bit came up so i decided to pull the bit which was hanging off. off. (i know this sounds rank but you know lol) but now onli half my to nail is off ad another half is on and i want to take the other half off so that it wont start growing funny. I have put some medical paper thing in plasters on it and some medical tape over that incase anything gets in the nail (i dont want to have an infection) But the worst bit is.. I am having party and i wanted to wear strappy toe showing shoes :(My Toe nail turned black and blue i dont know how and now... Help Me Please i kinda in pain?
Are you sure you didn't drop anything on it? I have smashed my fingers before and they do what your toe is doing. It sounds like you are going to lose your toenail. And it may not grow back.My Toe nail turned black and blue i dont know how and now... Help Me Please i kinda in pain?
you might need to see a phy( a specalist)
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment