Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm wearing a royal blue dress to prom how should I get my nails done?

My dress is royal blue with silver beading on the top. I was thinking a french manicure but that's so plain. I don't want blue nail polish because that's a bit to urban for my taste. Any suggestions? Also when it comes to gel and acrylic nails which is best?I'm wearing a royal blue dress to prom how should I get my nails done?
long blue nails with silver flowers with itI'm wearing a royal blue dress to prom how should I get my nails done?
you should get fake nails. with the french tip. and maybe a white flower to go with it. and inside the flower, your should get a blue diamond in the middle. i wore a blue dress to my prom to and had those kind of nails, and trust me!!!!!!!! every one loved them
i think u should get nails with blue detailing on them. that would be cute. like flowers or something like that... i like acrylic best. :) gels burn me for some reason. :( but white tips with blue details would be SOOOO CUTE!
I think black would look nice for a rock look and gold or silver would be a royal look or pearl would be a sweet look.
that sounds like my dress! I got like a pearly silvery white that looks really nice...i would say go with your natural nails...cheeper and much better in the long run...trust me :) have fun at prom!!!
Long (but not too long) nails with some light silver (no too thick) would be really pretty I think...
go to the nail salon and have them painted like maybe a white or a very light pink and they can put silver jewels on it :)
I think the classic french tips are always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment