Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Should i paint my nails blue to match my hair?

well, should i?Should i paint my nails blue to match my hair?
if you wild and crazy like that i say go for itShould i paint my nails blue to match my hair?
thanks alot

Report Abuse



no. blue nails will make them look dirty and weird.


same goes with green and yellow





good colors are red, pink, orangepink, deep purple, lavender, black
simple NO!!!!!!
sure why not
Positively YES





]vibes[
Go for it.


First and foremost, you can always just take it off with acetone nailpolish remover if you don't like it.


Second, most people probably won't even notice that you have painted fingernails, since they will be so distracted by your hair.


Third, why not?


Fourth, there is no number four.


Fifth... it will probably chip in a few days, so you will have opportunity to try other colours sooner than later.
why not. you obviously aren't worried about what people think.
hell yeah
why the hell would you paint your hair blue anyway. that crap is soooo out isn't it..why do some people have to do crazy things like that, to get noticed i guess?
shouldn't this question be should I dye my hair to match my nails? well either way I still say WHY THE HELL IS YOUR HAIR BLUE! -cough- freak! Well w/e suits you!
yes, that would kick ***.
no..not if ur a boy
yeah, that would be coo!! ur hair is blue thats awesome!
No, and your hair shouldn't be blue either.
no comment
I wouldn't. But, then I wouldn't have blue hair either. Sorry!
Only if you are under 16.
Sure, I've had blue nails and blue highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment