Friday, January 15, 2010

Slammed car door on finger. Nail is black and blue help me please omg?

so i slammed my finger in the car door it really really really hurted its been 7 months so three months later when it happend (still black and blue) i ask my mom to take me to the doctor she still havn't takin me its been 7 months what do i do. i put alcohol and hydrogen peroxide on it its not helping i would go to the doctor but the doctor is a very very very long way from my house and then its this thing in the middle of my finger nail (dont know what it is) and it look really nasty everybody talks about it i feel bad i want to get my nails done but if i do it wont look right and i will have 9 nails done my thumb is messed-up bad i wish i was playin attention what can i do what can i use for my finger i feel like i been goin thru is for years and my prom is coming up omg what am i gonna do damn!!Slammed car door on finger. Nail is black and blue help me please omg?
if its been like that for that long, something doesnt sound right. either pitch a fit to go to the doc, or for prom, wear dark fingernail polish. i'd go to a doc tho, you shouldnt have to go around with a funky nail and be embarrassed about it, like high school peers aint bad enough already.Slammed car door on finger. Nail is black and blue help me please omg?
First of all I am sure your mom knows you'll be ok and second of all it will take some time for your fingure to heal. Don't be stressed over it I know you want it to go away but I would definitly ask a doctor about getting fake nails over your bruised one before you do it because it needs to heal and it needs to breath so ask before you make it worse. I hope the best for you and good luck. But hey Keep your fingers out of the doors LOL..
Whoa...ok...deep breaths now. In with the good air, out with the bad air. And relax.


Ok, now first of all, don't panic so much, there's nothing to worry about. I know it's not nice to look at but all that's happened is that a bruise has formed under your nail and the nail itself has died. This isn't anything to worry about, you just have to wait for it to grow out, this can take up to and including three years, depending on the amount of damage. When I dropped a rock on my toe, the entire thing turned black and blue, I had a lingering purpily-greenish brown nail for over a year. It's not something you need to ask a doctor about, unless your finger is still hurting or is difficult to move. Generally there is nothing to do about it but wait. I think you're just going to have to rely on old fashioned nail paint and wait it out. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment