Friday, January 15, 2010

I have a sapphire blue prom dress with a silver pendant thing on it. What color nails should i do?

I'm planning to do french manicured for my hands but my toe nails are to short for french... any suggestions? hot pink or red? silver?I have a sapphire blue prom dress with a silver pendant thing on it. What color nails should i do?
Do hot pink or light blue would also be super cute or a tangerine color. I think anything bright and fun will do!! Have fun at prom!I have a sapphire blue prom dress with a silver pendant thing on it. What color nails should i do?
Honey, go for the french manicure. Not only is it hot, but it will still look great after you are out of the dress and into your holey jeans again:)
pink all the way, silver will blend in too much


Red and blue dont ever look good unless its the forth of july


but pink and blue look great together!
Hot pink so it will pop with the color of your dress. Have fun at your prom, be safe, and dont get too wasted so that you cant think straight.
I would do french tip, but if you want them to be funky, pick a color like hot pink to go on the tips.
i first was thinking white but with the silver pendant i think silver. but think blood red would look good also
Try to get the color of your dres.





Or go silver or hot pink.
i would paint my toenails like silver and for my fingers a french manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment