Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Should i have my nails done Navy Blue for Grad photos?

or would it stand out TOO much.


i want my grad photo to look kinda different than the others,


and if you dont think this is a good colour, what IS a good colour?Should i have my nails done Navy Blue for Grad photos?
i think that would look good. its not too bold, but its not boring either.Should i have my nails done Navy Blue for Grad photos?
I think it will look cute, and it won't stand out TOO much. It's not like your painting them shocking orange.





i would go for it!


please check out my site too:


http://www.freewebs.com/advicebuzz
it would look very mature.


my nails are painted dark blue now and they look great.





if ur not 100% set on dark blue, pastels colors are in

No comments:

Post a Comment