Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why does my nails turn blue?

Both times when i took the SAT's and ACt's, while i was taking my tests, i noticed my nails started to turn very blue, but when i finished it all and walked around, it went back to normal. what does that mean?Why does my nails turn blue?
perhaps due to some anxiety, but your hands were getting poor circulation. the term is cyanosis and usually occurs around the lips when someone isn't getting enough oxygen. if it was a one time thing, don't worry about it. but if it persists, go get checked out.





btw, how did you do on the test? good luck in college!Why does my nails turn blue?
Sounds like you oyxgen levels are low when you sit for long periods of time. I would see the doc and get this checked out.
you're cold or were very nervous??
you mean, ';why do my nails turn blue'; , not ';does';......anyway,it's poor circulation probably go get it checked out by a doc:)

No comments:

Post a Comment