Friday, January 15, 2010

Would wearing red nail polish with a lightish blue dress for my winter formal look weird?

ok well tomorrows, TOMORROW, is my winter formal dance at my school, and i still havent done anything with my nails. i cant go get acrylics or a french manicure cuz theres not enough time. my mom says i should wear red nail polish, but would that look weird with a lightis blue dress? thanks!





PS, i like standing out in crowds and my styles kinda like punkish :)Would wearing red nail polish with a lightish blue dress for my winter formal look weird?
paint them white or silver. have fun at the dance!!Would wearing red nail polish with a lightish blue dress for my winter formal look weird?
Never mind if it's weird! If it suits you, then go for it! :)
I would personally go with a pale pink, or silver, red does not match and black is a bit too goth for me. Good luck with whatever you choose and enjoy the party.
I think it would look beautiful, for someone with your type of style. Well, for anyones type of style. I know those colors don't look well together at first, but when you really look at it, they're very interesting and beautiful together. I would def do it! I think you should :D hope this helps and have funn at your winter formal, sweets :)
I wouldn't say it'd look bad, but they really aren't like ';matching colours';. Pink and blue match btw( or w/e, they look really good together). And... if you tried blue and blue, it'd look weird and scary, so I think you should try red and blue... even though they aren't like matching colours, it'd be the best choice. :)
red would definatly look weird


try black it would look so much better with blue
Black can be really chic if it's maintained and matches just about everything. :)
it would be kinda werid but i would personally go with black cause you cant miss the black on a light blue dress it would stand out more
Well, I personally think that nail polish color doesn't have to match.





++If you like to stand out in crowds, go for it. In that case, why not neon orange? (:


JOKING.


But if you wanted to...
Wierd, try a dark color like dark brown, purple, or black.





its more seasonal
I think it would be adorable and very , very cute with red high heels trust me
it might look a little weird but red is such a classic color that it might not matter too much. Id consider a black or a white but to be completely honest I love red and who cares if its a little off?
red is wayyyy too bright compared to a light blue dress. try going with light blue nail polish, silver nail polish, or white. those go a lot better with that dress than red.
yeah with blue it would kinda look weird.





try black, burgundy or nude.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment