Friday, January 15, 2010

Would the opi color russian blue look good on me? I am blond and medium-fair skin toned and have short nails

I am looking for a color from Opi or essie to go with a gray sweater.Would the opi color russian blue look good on me? I am blond and medium-fair skin toned and have short nails
russian navy is one of my favorite colors.


anything would go with a gray sweater.


go for it. its really a great color. make sure you do like, three coats though so it gets really deep and you can really see the color. top coat too!!Would the opi color russian blue look good on me? I am blond and medium-fair skin toned and have short nails
yeah, blue works really well with blonde hair. do you have blue eyes too? it would look twice as nice with blonde hair and blue eyes ! :)
I am a blonde/ fair person with short nails. I use Russian Blue and it looks very pretty. Be careful if you are doing it yourself, because it definitely stains like red if you get it on the skin around your nails.





It's a very trendy, fun colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment