Thursday, January 14, 2010

So my Homecoming dress is dark blue, and my shoes are black. NAIL COLOR??? I'm stuck!!?

I think red would pop and compliment at the same time.So my Homecoming dress is dark blue, and my shoes are black. NAIL COLOR??? I'm stuck!!?
I absolutely love blue and black together (despite some popular opinions) but you have to accessorize it well, or it will look like you got dressed in the dark.





Try the color Linkin park after dark by OPI. It looks really dark purple in the bottle but actually comes on looking more black. I got a professional manicure with it and the topcoat they put on made it look so shiny and beautiful. I got so many compliments on it! It will really tie together the blue/black color option. I think it would look great!





Have fun!So my Homecoming dress is dark blue, and my shoes are black. NAIL COLOR??? I'm stuck!!?
I agree with JAZ...it would be very classy and uptown while being fun and flirty. There are so many activities that surround Homecoming that it would be good for a couple of weeks before or after. Another thing I've seen is the school mascot in gold or silver or school color on the pinkie or on the toes
You can't go wrong with a nice french tip. It shows maturity. If you want to add a little pop, you can ask for an airbrushed white tip. There are often several designs you can choose from. Another option is to get the french tip and get a silver glittery line beneath each tip.
Metallic silver would be another option, if you want something that will really stand out. Red might look a bit mismatched (depending on the shade), and black or dark blue could make the whole outfit look too matchy or just plain unimaginative. Have fun at homecoming!
just tell the manicurist your dress color and they will put on a cool design that matches your dress. They are really good at doing that.
black or the same color as your dress. or just get a regular french manicure since it goes with everything.
Go with the same color as your dress....HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!
I would do french tips=)
mustard yellow. it will totally pop. good luck
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment