Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is there any meaning to painting your nails blue?

My mom doesn't realy let me paint my nails blue.... So?Is there any meaning to painting your nails blue?
WEll mine wont let me paint mine black.NOT even 4 halloween.Is there any meaning to painting your nails blue?
Maybe you should ask her what she thinks the meaning is. It might be something you can both laugh about in the future!
No meaning that I have ever heard of.


Some shades of blue make you look like you are dead-- but there are some really pretty ones.
NO but some people associate the color with sluts
no meaning at all. i think what colour u use for painting ur nails are depend on what ur favourite colour or ur felling, or whatever. i painting my nails black when i'm not feel ok
I don't know if it has a meaning or not, but I can tell you I like the color blue. It's my favorite color, and I think that nails that are a shiny or even metallic blue is an awsome nail color.





That's my two cents worth.
no, I don't think so other than the fact she apparently doesn't like it. I used to do it when I was in high school (along with green, gold, pretty much any weird color I could find). BUT, if you're mom doesn't like it, nail color isn't worth a battle. Go for funky eye shadow instead and see what she says!! LOL
*Looks at blue nails* I don't think so. At least I hope not.
Nope, it's probably just too crazy of a color. Depending on how old you are.
no meaning at all
to show that you want to showing of

No comments:

Post a Comment