Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where can I find the China Glaze Bahama Blues nail collection?

I can't seem to find this collection anywhere. I know it's part of their spring or summer collection and I've checked my local Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply. Neither of them have it yet. What are some other stores that might carry this nail polish collection?Where can I find the China Glaze Bahama Blues nail collection?
They had it at my Sally's store.





But if you can't find it in stores ...


www.8ty8beauty.com sells them and it's discounted too.Where can I find the China Glaze Bahama Blues nail collection?
I was at Target today, and I saw it there! :)





what a coinsidence he he





i hope you can find it, and hope this helps :)





please help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment